Pineapple Ginger Smoothies
It’s creamy, fruity and spicy sorbet popularized as Bryan Adam’s favorite drink, I had to at least give it try, and show some Canadian pride (yes, I am also Canadian), eh?
Who knew pineapple and ginger went so well together? Summer of 69, Heaven, and now this smoothie? The man has taste.
Try it and tell me you don’t love it.
Ingredients (4-5 glass fulls):
- 20 oz fresh pineapple, chopped & frozen
- 3/4 cup yogurt (Greek, fat-free, regular, etc.)
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger, finely grated
- ice cubes ( if pineapple is not frozen)
- sweetner (honey, sugar, xylitol, etc.)
Time~ 5 min.
- Place the first two ingredients in the blender and process.
- Add ginger in increments to desired amount. Add a bit of sweetner to complement the ginger.